Yessssss. Thank-you sir!
Release 29 is out!
- AI tweaking:
- Consumable / device usage tweaked, especially for companions.
- AI tries first to target hostile creatures that are not summoned or animated.
- AI can unlit its lightsource when fleeing.
- AI can unlit furniture lightsources to ensure safe resting / sleeping in dark areas.
- Companion morale presets tweaked, hopefully resulting in better survivability.
- Killing friendly creatures no longer gives experience points.
- Weakened the necrotic damage effect that can happen from sitting on a throne or drinking from a well. The old effect could instakill characters in full health.
- Updated the descriptions of the item enchantment scrolls:
- Armors: Every enchantment point decreases the enchantment chance by 15 percentage points.
- Weapons: Every enchantment point, elemental damage point, holy property, vampiric property and on-hit effect decreases the enchantment chance by 10 percentage points (used to be 15).
- Log entry when your companion learns a new talent (companions level up at the same time as the player).
- Fixed a bug where animated / summoned creatures would sometimes disappear from view after animation.
- Fixed a small bug in ASCII mode.
- A new lore book, "Legends & Lore", a list of ascended players.
- Some typos fixed.
Already a couple of god-tier wins in the leaderboard.
If you enable the option "Check for updates on start" from the settings, you'll be informed when a new release is available and asked if you want to update. The check is made when the game is started.